Submissions will now be accepted until February 12, 2016. Please send submissions as an e-mail attachment in word format to email@example.com.
Please check out our call for papers.
Article Submission Terms and Conditions
By submitting your article to ELPS, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. That you are the author of the article and sole copyright holder.
2. That ELPS does not guarantee your article will be published or the duration of its publication.
3. That ELPS has unconditional permission to publish your article on our website and distribute it in any manner we choose, including, but not limited to, in our newsletter, RSS or content feeds.
4. That you will proof your article for spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and sentence structure errors prior to submission.
5. That ELPS reserves the right to edit your article for grammar, spelling, and formatting as well as classify, re-classify or remove your article at any time for any reason.
6. That ELPS may, or may not, contact you regarding acceptance or denial of your article submission.
7. That you will adhere to the following submission guidelines:
a.) Article length: 800 – 2500 words (This limit is for K-12 students and parents, there is no article length limit for other contributors)
b.) Author Bio: 400 – 450 characters (50-60 words)
c.) Links in article: To be used only in support of your article content.
d.) Promotional links: To be used only in the Author Bio.
To request a deletion of, or changes to, your article submission, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org